Geo-Loco: the future of brands, advertisers & tech in the loco revolution
Geo-Loco will dive into brand, advertiser and the location convergence in the context of the Social, Local and Mobile (SoLoMo) marketplace — and explore what it means for big brands, consumers, SMBs and the location industry. Learn from real-world successes in mobile-loco advertising, location platforms and more. Executives from Starbucks, Google, Waze, Facebook and leading investors will address these topics in a highly interactive setting.
Head of Global Emerging Platforms, Google
VP & GM Digital Ventures
Global Brand Experience
Manager of Facebook
|- The Future(s) of Location Based Services
- The Brands are Coming, the Brands are Coming!
- Tap, Tap: Is the NFC Tipping Point Finally Here?
- The Future of Geo-Loco Investment
|- Daily Deals Suck! Why and What to Do about It
- The Future of Mobile-Loco Commerce
- The Great Indoors: the Future of Indoor LBS & LBA
- API overload: Making $$$$ and Sense with Data,
..Context, and Infrastructure
Our Audience: brands, investors, media and the tech industry converged
|Consumer Brands||Tech Brands||Investors||Media|